The Blogger’s Guide to Effective Writing
You know “content is king” … but justknowing that isn’t enough. You want a guide that explains exactly how to write great blog posts. How to grab readers’ attention. How to make each post easy to read – and fun to write.
- Producing great blog posts – without spending all weekend on them.
- Having readers hang on every word – from start to end
- Enjoying writing – not seeing it as a chore
- Getting more subscribers, more leads, more clients and more product sales.
The Blogger’s Guide to Effective Writing has been updated (July 2013) and comes with post templates and two in-depth videos.
I know all about writing: from getting ideas in the first place to staying motivated in the long haul; from making a whole blog series work to getting each individual sentence right. In The Blogger’s Guide to Effective Writing, I share everything that I’ve learnt over the course of writing well over a thousand blog posts across dozens of different blogs.
- Why text still rules online
- How we read on the screen – and how to use this
- Coming up with fantastic ideas – when you’ve yet to start your blog … and when you’ve been going for years
- The nitty-gritty of different types of posts, from lists to reviews
- How to put your post together, from start to finish
- Creating posts which stand the test of time – and series which can lead to sales
- Revising, editing and proofreading your posts
The Blogger’s Guide to Effective Writing is an 88 page ebook packed with ideas, tips and guidance which will see you writing with ease, with enjoyment, and with fantastic results – for just $29.
(If it doesn’t? No worries. I’m offering a six month guarantee on this, so that you’ve got plenty of time to see your skills develop – and to see the results.)